Bring your family, friends, and neighbors for 2 days of “Permaculture Fun” – Saturday & Sunday, March 23-24th. Bring your camping gear if you would like to stay Saturday night. We will have all sorts of Hands-On projects going on all weekend and a campfire Saturday night. Bring your muscles for the day, and relax at night with plenty of good friends to enjoy. Everyone is welcome regardless of age or Permaculture knowledge/experience. We’ll teach you everything you need to know… Just come and have a good time!
Come when you would like, leave when you would like, come back again, no worries.
It all starts at 9 am on Saturday and ends some time on Sunday.
Permaculture Fun… Food Forest, Water Harvesting, Kitchen Gardens, Construction, Hiking, Picnicking, Talking, Walking, planting seeds, much more….
Saturday & Sunday, March 23-24th:
– Hands-On Permaculture Projects All Weekend (Come for All or Part of it)
– Permaculture Demonstration Site Tours
– Bring Your Own Lunch (Filtered Water Available)
– Pot Luck Dinner (Prefer Gluten-Free, Organic Options if Possible)
– BBQ Available (Bring Your Own Food Items to Grill)
– Bon Fire
– Music, Dancing… Laughter and FRIENDSHIP!
Our DirtyPermies.com community is rapidly expanding and we invite YOU to be part of it! There’s NEVER a dull moment at our farm, so don’t be shy… come over and have some fun!
ADDRESS: 1728 Cassou Meadows Rd. San Marcos, CA 92069
Look for the “Dirty Permies” sign out on Cassou Rd. which will point the direction. Turn right into our driveway at the Orange Cone on Cassou Meadows Rd.
- Kids Totally Welcome
- Bring Food and Water Bottle (Filtered Water Available)
- Bring Work Gloves, Sun Hat and Wear Sturdy Shoes
Free Mulch For Everyone!